Terms and conditions
1. Reservations are for a minimum of two nights.
2. Occupation rights begin at 17:00h of the first day and end at 12:00h of the last day.
3. The number of guests occupying the house and/or suite cannot exceed the maximum established capacity.
4. The reservation is completed when through the webpage’s payment system, 50% of the total cost of the stay has been paid. The remaining ammount may be paid prior to or upon arrival.
5. Reservation includes a 300 euros deposit. This amount will be paid upon receipt of the keys. The deposit will be returned the day of departure, as long as no damages were inflicted upon the house or suite. The administration reserves the right to withhold the full deposit or a portion in case the state of the house or suite are unacceptable at the time of departure (especially in the kitchen-dining room areas).
6. If during the stay something is missing, malfunctioning or a breakdown occurs it is imperative to contact the owner right away to proceed a resolve the situation. We do not wish for any inconvenience to prevent you from having a comfortable and agreeable stay.
7. Cancelling the reservation entails certain costs, regulated by the Decree 159/2012 from November 20, for tourism establishments published in the DOGC num. 6347 dated 3/4/2014.
• If the cancellation is done 10 days prior to the arrival date, a full reimbursement is due without penalty.
• If the cancellation is done in the 10 days prior to the arrival date, the following penalties are charged:
A. For cancelling a reservation two or less days prior, 50% of the total price of the stay.
B. For cancelling a reservation two to seven days prior, 35% from the total price of the stay.
C. For cancelling a reservation seven to ten days prior, 25% from the total price of the stay.
If the guest abandons the reserved unit prior to the established departure date 50% of total price of the services remaining to be utilized will be kept.
The penalties described above are not applicable when the cancellation occurs due to a case of force majeure, for which compelling evidence is presented.
YOUR RESERVATION CONFIRMS YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Payment options: bank transfer, credit cards, cash.